The Intellexer SDK (Software Development Kit) is a linguistic platform developed by EffectiveSoft.
Our SDK incorporates powerful linguistic tools for analyzing text in natural language. We encourage both developers and integrators to use our SDK for improving existing or creating new Document/Knowledge management systems.
Principle of Operation
This SDK is not confined to the keyword-based approach of processing information. The Intellexer SDK works over the entire text and takes into consideration its structure and semantic relationships within it: the input text is transformed into a machine language that preserves the idea of the analyzed text, not merely the constituent words. All further processing is performed using this machine representation of the text. Our SDK provides effective capabilities for the development of various semantics-based solutions. The solutions can vary in the number and algorithmic complexity of the linguistic instruments used, depending on the customer's needs.
SDK consists of the following modules:
- Linguistic Processor is the core of Intellexer SDK. It is the module that performs syntactical analysis of a text
- Question-answering System is a module built around Linguistic Processor. It is used to provide a user with the ability to ask questions in natural language; the system then locates the answers to the question from a database of documents
- Document Comparator is a module that compares documents and determines the degree of proximity between them
- Document Summarizer is a module that makes a summary of a document
- Document Clusterizer is a module that sorts an array of documents according to user-defined criteria (topics)
- Named Entity Recognizer is a module that identifies and recognizes named entities in text (e.g. personal names, organization names, etc.)
- Event & Relation Extractor is a module that works on the top of Named Entity Recognizer, and allows determining the relations between named entities
- Question comparison tool is a module that compares two questions on the syntactic-semantic level and gives their proximity
Copyright ©2011-2013. EffectiveSoft, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.