Named Entity Recognizer
Named Entity Recognizer (NER) is a solution that extracts names (named entities) and defines relations between them. The recognized types of named entities include personal names, titles, positions (occupation), names of organizations, geographical locations, etc.
To see how NER works, try Summarizer Pro v4.0 free trial. In this application, NER finds different names, for example, names of people and their positions, locations, for example (named entities), and define relations between them.
Types of named entities in Intellexer Summarizer:
- Organization - names of organizations including abbreviations from the source text
- Person - names of people including first, second, last, and nicknames from the source text
- Location - geographical names from the source text
- Position - person's position from the source text
- Age - person's age from the source text
- Date - exact dates from the source text
- Duration - the period of time from the source text
- Nationality - person's nationality from the source text
Copyright ©2011-2013. EffectiveSoft, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.