Intellexer Categorizer is a desktop software application for automatic document categorization. Intellexer Categorizer offers 2 work modes - with predefined and user-defined categories.
In a mode of predefined categories, documents are categorized into one or more of the 57 categories already provided by Intellexer Categorizer.
In a mode of user-defined categories, custom categories need to be created and at least one model document for each of them needs to be added. Documents are categorized into one or more categories defined by user.
After categorization each document has a relevance degree to a category. Categorization results can be saved in an HTML file or organized in folders by category on your computer or another location.
||Intellexer Categorizer SDK
Designed for business or personal use:
- Software for document categorization
- Set up user-defined catalogue structure
- Supports many file formats
The corporate set of intelligence tools for document management
- Catalogue structure management
- Automatic categorization of any amount of documents
Steps to categorize documents:
- Create a new project or choose the existing one.
- Choose the mode for a new project — user-defined categories or predefined categories.
- If you work in the predefined categories mode, choose File -> Categorize documents. If you create your own categories, give them a name, assign model documents and set the relevance threshold. Then choose documents for categorization File -> Categorize documents
- Save the results.
Intellexer Categorizer Features
- Predefined categories mode with 57 predefined categories
- User-defined categories mode with up to 30 user-defined categories
- User-adjustable relevance threshold in a user-defined categories mode
- Saving categorization results in HTML file
- Saving or moving documents by category folders
- TXT (Plain text)
- DOC (Microsoft Word)
- DOCX (Microsoft Word 2007)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- MHT (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML)
- PC requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Software requirements: .NET Framework 3.5
- CPU: Pentium IV 1600 MHz
- RAM: 1GB (minimum)
- HDD: At least 300 MB free disk space
- You can create up to 30 categories for one project
- Maximum amount of documents in a single project cannot exceed 300